Shoveling out the house

So unfortunately the weather predictions were correct, and we got quite a bit of snow yesterday. The new house was pretty well covered.

238_1

 

All of the equipment was snowed in. From these pictures, you can really see just how much snow we actually got.

238_2

 

Our subfloor is that new AdvanTech material, which is supposed to be really good about taking rain and weather. Judging from the amount we had, I hope that is true.

238_3

 

Even with the new material, we decided to do what we could to clear off the floor. Nathan went over in the morning and shoveled out most of the wood. He and I went back later in the afternoon and finished it up.

238_4

 

Even with the snow cleared, there was a layer of ice underneath. Again, we did what we could…

238_5

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
no comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *